Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross Tab Percent Help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
moji
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote moji Replybullet Topic: Cross Tab Percent Help
     Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 7:50am
Hi all,
 
I'm calculating percentages within a cross tab report and I want my percentage to be based on the Grand Total across the colum and rows not the Subtotal. How do I do this? I've been struggling with it for the past 2days. Here's a sample data. Thank you.
 

          08:00 ‑ 08:59             1                    0                  1

                                           50%               0%              40%

          16:00 ‑ 16:59              1                   0                  1

                                           50%               0%              40%

          17:00 ‑ 17:59               0                  1                   1

                                             0%           100%              20%

                Total                      2                  1                   3 = Grand Total

                                          100%           100%            100%

 

% should be calculated as 1/3 for line 1 and not 1/2. Please help.

MEEEEE
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum