Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Export crystal report as png Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ReportingDevil
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote ReportingDevil Replybullet Topic: Export crystal report as png
     Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 1:34am
Hi,

I have tried to export crystal report from the console as 'html'. What it does is that it creates a png file and then embeds it into html.
Now, if I go to the schedualer/infoview I dont get to see the export in html format option.
Question is that is it possible to schedual the report as png? Idea behind the attempt to export it as html was to pic the png file and use that for the specific purpose.
So we know that it does export the report in png format but can we schedual it to do that?

Thanks
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 9:40am
No, that is not an option in InfoView.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
ReportingDevil
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote ReportingDevil Replybullet Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 10:43pm

exactly..

I am trying to ask if there is way I could do that ?
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 3:50am

The only possibility I can think of would be to write your own program that runs the report and exports it as html then pick up the .png file from that.  There's not way to schedule it in Crystal itself and InfoView doesn't have the html export option.

 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum