Joined: 05 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Weird characters in report Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 11:10pm
Hi,
I'm a .NET developer and I have a problem with the Crystal Report Viewer. The leftmost field of most reports are displaying weird non-ASCII characters.
Does anyone know how to solve this? I allready checked the font-type of the fields and its Arial.
Joined: 05 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 10:04pm
I checked it. De report has no weird characters when I open it in Crystal Reports but it does when I open it in a .NET application with the Crystal Report Viewer control.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum