Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross Tab Heading Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vishnu1074
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote vishnu1074 Replybullet Topic: Cross Tab Heading
     Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 7:58pm
Hi All,

There is a grouped section in which I used crosstab.
In that section I displayed a header(like Title).
The crosstab is getting displayed in multiple pages.
But the heading is not getting repeated.
Please tell me a way to make the heading be repeated.

If I use the repeat group header option error is being raised as I am having the crosstab for the display in that section.

Please tell me a way to overcome the above problem.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum