Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Saving to repository Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Keikoku
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 386
Quote Keikoku Replybullet Topic: Saving to repository
     Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 5:19am
I've been asked to save a report with dynamic prompts to the enterprise, but whenever I try to save, it tells me that CR failed to read parameter object.

When I remove the parameters it works though.
What could be the problem?

EDIT: by remove, I mean completely delete them from my report, as opposed to just not using them.

EDIT2: also, it only occurs when I have a dynamic parameter. It works when I set them to static.

Edited by Keikoku - 07 Dec 2010 at 5:25am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum