Thanks to Keikoku & DBlank for responding.
Upon further investigation, I found:
Whatever is in the partTrue of the statement is how the data is formatted. I noticed that if
IIF ({table.unit} = "U",
{table.weight_lb_K} & " lb " & {table.weight_oz_g} & " oz",
{table.weight_lb_K} & "." & {table.weight_oz_g} & " kg")
is used, all data are formatted as lb oz even though they have "M" in the Unit field.
IIF ({table.unit} = "U", {table.weight_lb_K} & "." & {table.weight_oz_g} & " kg",
{table.weight_lb_K} & " lb " & {table.weight_oz_g} & " oz")
is used, all data are formatted as X.X kg no matter if "U" or "M" is in the Unit field.
And any records that have a blank (Null?) return no data. Some records have no date for any of these fields, other
records have blanks in the {table.weight_oz_g} field, presumably since the weight was even lbs or K.
How can I get it to put a "0" in the {table.weight_oz_g} field?
Thank you