Joined: 22 Oct 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Inserting Memo Page to a Page already in existance Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 7:27am
I have created a total comp statement for each ee but am having trouble inserting a memo page to print before each statement. Does anyone know how I can go about adding a memo page as the first page print then followed by my total comp statement?
When I go to print, I want the memo page to print first for the ee and then the total comp statement for that ee, then memo page and total comp statement etc. Any help would be appreciated.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 10:46am
If you haven't already, Group by EE. Create a group header section to contain your memo - you can drag this to be the outside (Group Header section a) header for the group so it prints first. Turn on "New Page After" for the section.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum