Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Summary field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Thinker
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Thinker Replybullet Topic: Summary field
     Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 8:24am
I have four different reports that I need to tie into one for a calculation.  Is there a way to just pull a summary from one report into another or do I need to add them as a subreport.  If I have to add them I don't want all the records displayed I just want the totals.   Simple example would be say all of the income - all the expense I don't want to see all the data just be able to have a report that adds all the income and one that adds all the expense then a third one that shows the result.

really what I am trying to do is (ar+so)-(ap+po)  to figure my net cash forecast.

thanks

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum