Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Weird characters in report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
DanielMOFO
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote DanielMOFO Replybullet Topic: Weird characters in report
     Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 11:10pm
Hi,
 
I'm a .NET developer and I have a problem with the Crystal Report Viewer. The leftmost field of most reports are displaying weird non-ASCII characters.
Does anyone know how to solve this? I allready checked the font-type of the fields and its Arial.
 
If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it alot.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 4:11am
I'm assuming that they don't match the values in the database. That would be the first thing that I would check.
 
Also, how is it not acting like the tutorials? 
 


Edited by lockwelle - 06 Dec 2010 at 4:12am
IP IP Logged
DanielMOFO
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote DanielMOFO Replybullet Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 6:46am

Thx. What do you mean by not acting like the tutorials?

IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 8:53am
oops, sorry, got confused, thought it was another post
IP IP Logged
DanielMOFO
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote DanielMOFO Replybullet Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 10:04pm
I checked it. De report has no weird characters when I open it in Crystal Reports but it does when I open it in a .NET application with the Crystal Report Viewer control.
 
How can this be?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum