Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 3:50am
you can do that, but since it is the last line in the formula, it needs to return something, and that something is always called 'formula' in basic syntax.
At least this is what I would presume is happening. I don't bother with basic syntax...don't get me wrong, I like basic, just that it is simpler for me to use Crystal syntax.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 4:05am
it's up to you. It's like C# vs VB.Net, they both do the same thing with pretty much the same command, it is just a matter of which way you want to type.
Same goes for Crystal vs Basic syntax, each has it's quircks, but they are both basically the same.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum