hello,
I hope someone can help.
Let me quickly explain my report.
I have a {customer.code} of 3OCEAN
this customer also has another account 8ZZOCEAN which is an account we send stock into until he sells it.
I want to run a report, that shows WHAT stock we have sent him on the 8ZZOCEAN account, and also shows what matching stock he has sold on the 3OCEAN account.
ie;
group 1 {customer.code}
group 2 {customer.Stock}
account units feb 10 mar 10
8ZZOCEAN
1556513PAB 6 units 2 units 2 units
2345561BED 2 units 0 units 2 units
1856454PAV 4 units 2 units 1 unit
basically, The blue units are the sales on the 3OCEAN account, and the red data is from the 8ZZOCEAN account...
at the moment, I am getting no DATA where i want the blue units to show, and Im guessing this is because it is on the 8ZZOCEAN GROUP LEVEL.
does anyone know a way I can get my data to display like this?
I have not used the select expert to filter out the desired accounts, I have created a formula:
IF{CUSTOMER.CODE} startswith "8ZZ" then {CUSTOMER.CODE}
then grouped by this formula.
Please ask if you need any information or if I have not explained Clearly.
In a nutshell, I want data from 2 seperate accounts to be displayed on the same group level line.
Regards
Michael.
PLEASE HELP :D