Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports 2008 in Vb.net Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mac-duff
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Quote mac-duff Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports 2008 in Vb.net
     Posted: 25 Nov 2010 at 11:50pm
HI,

I just installed over my existing installation of Vb.Net with CR, CR 2008 with service packs and stucking now in a stupid problem.

I can not pass anymore my parameters and I dont know whats going wrong.

I did it like that

     Dim myReport As New ProyectoReport

        myReport.SetParameterValue("Proyecto", MDIParent1.sProyecto)
        myReport.SetParameterValue("Modificacion", MDIParent1.sModificacionProyecto)
        myReport.SetParameterValue("Matricula", MDIParent1.sMatriculaProyecto)
        CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = myReport


But now it just dont care and gives me a report of all values that it can find the table.
Does anybody know how to correct this issue?

Thanks
IP IP Logged
mac-duff
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Quote mac-duff Replybullet Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 4:11am
found the solution

1204895 - Selection formula is ignored when using Crystal Reports 2008 and VS .NET 2005:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/oss_notes_boj/sdn_oss_boj_erq/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/scn_bosap/notes%7B6163636573733d36393736354636443646363436353344333933393338323636393736354637333631373036453646373436353733354636453735364436323635373233443330333033303331333233303334333833393335%7D.do
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum