Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Group Formatting Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
camper
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Sep 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote camper Replybullet Topic: Group Formatting
     Posted: 25 Nov 2010 at 11:25am
Hi,

I'm a lay person and I thank you for your help.

I wish to add a specific type of formatting to a Group. I would like to add an arrow or similar image if

IF GroupName ({@Item_type})= "You Saved" +  " --------> "

or some similar graphical  image.

Your help is appreciated.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 3:39am
while it isn't a graphic...
 
IF GroupName ({@Item_type})= "You Saved" Then
  {@Item_type} + " --------> "
Else
 
 
 
this is assuming that you regularly print the {@Item_type}.  This would just add the "----->" the end of the {@Item_type}.
 
HTH

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum