Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Change the line riser shape and the size Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Jamilee
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2010
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote Jamilee Replybullet Topic: Change the line riser shape and the size
     Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 8:04pm
Hi,

I'm using Crystal Report 2008. I want to do a line&bar chart. My default chart type is bar chart. So, I just change 1 of the bar to the line type. But, the riser shape just had Rectangle, Beveled Box and Reverse Beveled Box. How can I change to circle shape?

Besides, I need to make the rectangle shape to small size(5), but when I adjust the size, the rectangle shape size still remain in size(35). How to solve this problem?

Thanks.
Jamilee
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum