Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to display 2 axis-x? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Jamilee
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Nov 2010
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote Jamilee Replybullet Topic: How to display 2 axis-x?
     Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 5:37pm
Hi,

May I know how to do this kinds of report? I am using Crystal Report 2008. Is it can be done using crystal report 2008? Is yes, may I know how to do this? Everyone can help? Thanks.



Edited by Jamilee - 17 Nov 2010 at 5:39pm
Jamilee
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum