Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Suppressing a signature Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RTSFO
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Quote RTSFO Replybullet Topic: Suppressing a signature
     Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 5:03am
I ma creating a check for a client. My oroginal check is a consolidated check for the amount of all the line items on the subreport.
I process these checks in a batch(multiple checks).
When I try to process the batch, I want to suppress the electronic signature if the multiple lines from the sub report go on to the next page but the signature has to appear if it's a brand new check.
Does any one have any ideas?
Thanks!
 
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 6:16am

I assume you have some sort of group that determines which data goes on which check, correct?  If so, you can do this:

1.  In the Section Expert for group footer for this "check" group, turn on "Reset Page Number After".
 
2.  For the signature block that you want to suppress, put the following in the suppression formula:
 
PageNumber > 1
 
This will set page number of the first page for every check to 1 and suppress the signature if the page number is greater than 1.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
RTSFO
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Quote RTSFO Replybullet Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 8:16am
Ok, I think I should have been more clearer.
I have my sub report in GF1b which is a group for check number and the signature is in the page header.
Thank tiy!!
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 8:49am
This should still work because the page number > 1.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
RTSFO
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Quote RTSFO Replybullet Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 5:09am
Thank you so much!! It worked like a charm :)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum