Joined: 15 Feb 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Topic: Group Breaks Across Column Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 8:31am
I have a 2-column report with one group header that prints down then across. I have set both the group and the section to keep together. The keep together works fine across pages, but the groups break across columns. Is there any way to prevent these groups from breaking this way?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 4:07am
probably not.
Keep together is to keep them on the same page.
It's silly, but have you tried adding a footer so that the size of the page is 1 line smaller so that you can only fit an 'even' number of lines on the page. I am assuming that the display is always even, otherwise I can't think of a way to keep values together.
Joined: 15 Feb 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 10:12am
No the display is not always even.... Otherwise I would have tried that. I can't believe there is no way to accomplish this simple task. Thanks for your help.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum