Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Grouping question Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Giwrgos
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Giwrgos Replybullet Topic: Grouping question
     Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:33am
Group1           [formula based: "US" or "International"]
   Group2     [Date field,set to"print for each Month"]
     Group3     [Item,   calculations, $TotalSales ]
     

How can I get ALL Items to show under Group 3?
Right now I am getting only those Items that are month specific.
So, if I sold A, B, C on January and A, D, E on February how can I list
A, B, C, D, E under both January & February?

Cross Tab seems to do it, but I cannot use it due to formulas currently used that are not permitted in CrossTab.

Thanks in advance!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum