Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: util file
Author
Message
jsscott
Newbie
Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: util file
Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 6:01am
I have down loaded and the utility to convert JulianToDate in Crystal.
My Julian date is YYYYDDD, exampleL 2010322
I want the date formatted as a simple date. I was hoping this utility would be successful but instead I am getting odd dates with year 749.
Can you please show me how to convert number 2010322 into a properly formatted date?
Thanks
J Scott
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
BAEZL
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.