Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cancel the merge cell function Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
feilhk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote feilhk Replybullet Topic: Cancel the merge cell function
     Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 9:23pm
Hello,

I have a report which displays the address, and due to some reason, the field width is not allowed to be exactly the same as the address's width, and when i export to excel, the address merge a few cell vertically, so I wanna know how do i cancel the merge function and all the data is fit in 1 cell only without merging cells? thanks
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 9:11am

I assume the address is multiple lines, correct?  There is no way around this if you are doing a formatted Excel export.  If you use the "Data Only" Excel export, I believe it will come out correctly.

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum