Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: multiple page footer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
iandm
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote iandm Replybullet Topic: multiple page footer
     Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 6:47am
Hello,

I was googeling a lot the last days and spent hours on trying to solve my problem which is as followed:

I have a report which should have different page footers which are initially suppressed or conditionally suppressed.
The page footers do not have the same size, so when I conditionally or iniatially suppress the page footers
I get blank spaces.

I tried all the following:

Clamp Page, Reserve Minimum Page Footer, Suppress Blank section while suppressing each field/object too

I also tried to insert a subreport in the page footer just to learn a subrebort in a page footer doesn't grow.

Any solutions on that ?
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 3:47am
Hmmm...
Since multiple footers don't work, how about putting all the information in 1 footer and conditionally suppress the individual controls.  I know, what a pain, and there will still be some extra space....but not as much.
 
It's a thought.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum