Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Show Dynamic Parameter Choices On Header Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ugotaccpaced
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote ugotaccpaced Replybullet Topic: Show Dynamic Parameter Choices On Header
     Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 8:03am
I have a Dynamic Parameter field where the users pick one to many values from a list. How do I then show what choices they chose from the list on the Header?


If I try to add the Parameter field to a formula for display I get "the result of a formula may not be an array".


When I try to make the field an Array I get "This Array must be subscripted".Is there an easy way to list the user choices?


















Edit: Found the answer

join({?MyStringParameter})or in my case I used the following so values are separated by a comma.join({?MyStringParameter},",")

Edited by BrianBischof - 30 Nov 2010 at 5:38pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum