Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Loop of Subreports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
tarunjain
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Jul 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote tarunjain Replybullet Topic: Loop of Subreports
     Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 10:53am
Hi,
 
I am using Crystal 2008.
 
I have an issue I have one main report with 5 subreport. There are 4 Parameters. SiteID, ASSETNUMber, StartDate and End DAte in every subreport. In 5 subreport one report is a summary report and one report is Count of ASSETN NUMBER for particular site ID.
 
I am facing the problem like if there are 3 Asset number so the user want me to run the Summary report three times. Like first Asset Number then it's data then summary report for particular Asset Number, then second asset number it's data and then summary report for particular Asset Number and so on.
 
My data is coming correct but the Summary report is not coming after every Asset number data. It will execute only once at last. Pls help me out.
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
liddlem
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote liddlem Replybullet Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 5:42pm

Hi Tarunjain

If I understand you correctly, I think that you need to create a new section for the summary data.

So, in the section where the asset number is, right click and choose "insert section below". Now put the summary in the new section.

Thanks for your input
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum