Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Select Calendar Error Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
prokf
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Nov 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote prokf Replybullet Topic: Select Calendar Error
     Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 2:35am
When I click on the calendar within a report parameter I have set up I get a VB script error. I have seen throughout various message boards that this is a bug. Does anyone have a fix for this?

I am running Crystal XI version 1. I hear the problem lies with the calendar.js file....Help!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum