Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crosstab Help - Summary Formula Field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lfernandesfotos
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 Jul 2009
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Quote lfernandesfotos Replybullet Topic: Crosstab Help - Summary Formula Field
     Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 7:55am
Hello,
 
I Have a crosstab with a CallType column, the total of minutes and values and I wish to have an average of VALUES / MINUTES (value per minute) as follow
 
CallType            |          Minutes          |        Value ($)      |     AVG
National                         2558                       2943,51            0.97            
International                2606,80                   3449,99            1,32    
 
But when I use a Formula Field like sum({command.Value}) / sum({command.Minutes}) in the crosstab, I have distortion in the values.
 
I hope u can understand me.
 
Can u help me?
Luiz Fernandes
lfernandesfotos@hotmail.com
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum