|
Good Day,
I have a DB2 database I am trying to retrieve data from. The database field I need to get data from is an array called num.changes.array. When the field is displayed on the report, it looks like this: {"1","2","26","34"}
The field can contain no info (so it is displayed like this: {}) or it can contain quite a few numbers.
I need to be able to get the numbers out to be able to add them in another formula.
I have the formula I need to add the information from the field, but I can't get the num.changes.array information out.
I have been trying formulas like this:
numberVar i := 0; numberVar j := 0; stringVar out := ""; stringVar array test := split({Tasks_.Num Changes Array},""", """); i := ubound(test); if i > 0 then for j := 1 to i step 1 do out := out + test[j] ; Left ((TrimLeft (out)),20);
but all I get is the same data that is already stored in the field.
Can someone help me tweak my formula? Thanks!
|