Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Create fillable form when exporting to PDF Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
VStevens
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote VStevens Replybullet Topic: Create fillable form when exporting to PDF
     Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 4:38am
Hello, I was asked how/if it's possible to create a report that will include an editable/fillable form when we export the report to a PDF.  The goal is to create a form to email to clients who can open using Acrobat, type in their information, then either print and return or email back to us. 

I know there's lots of limitations going on here, and I really doubt that it's possible, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.  If it is possible, can someone steer me in the right direction.   Thanks for any input.  
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum