Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Pie Chart data label Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
tamirzzz
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Nov 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote tamirzzz Replybullet Topic: Pie Chart data label
     Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 6:40am
Hi there,
 
I have a question.
 
I have a measure divided into 3 group A,B,C.
 
I need to create a pie chart ( a slice for each group relative to the measure).
 
Now, what i need to do is show the measure, percentage of the measure relative to the sum of measures+ text showing what the measure is.
 
For example:
 
7 students
 
15%
 
 
Any ideas?
 

Cheers
 
P.S,
 
I managed to do the first 2 , but not together


Edited by tamirzzz - 03 Nov 2010 at 6:40am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum