Joined: 15 Dec 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Topic: Problem with Streched Image Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 6:42am
I am having a problem with the images on one report. The images are appearing stretched. Does anyone know if there is a way to set an image box that always stays the same size. But the image itself adjusts accordingly either horizontally or vertically.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 3:27am
from what little I have used images in CR XI, the box is the same size, CR stretches the image to fit...and it does not keep proportions. I haven't seen a method to change the size of the box...and if there is one, I haven't seen one that 'knows' how to determine the size of the original picture, so that the proportions are correct.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum