Joined: 27 Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Crystal Reports and ACT! Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 11:01pm
Dear Experts
I am new to Crystal Reports it was recommended to me as ACT! was unable to produce the reports we required.
Our company produces job reports which contain all the information relevant to individual jobs, customer details and other fields taken from many different tables.
I want to be able to enter a job number and view/print a report on that single job, or maybe a range of jobs.
I have bought the tables in and can put them into the report but cant get any further.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum