Joined: 28 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Printing a report multiple times Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 4:13am
Hello all,
I hope that you can help me with this problem. I have a parameter field 'License Number'. This field can accept multiple values. What I would like to do is have my complete report be generated for each license number that is passed in and have everything be put together into one PDF.
I don't want to do this the cheesy (and confusing) way and just throw all of my page headers and footers into a group.
I know that it's possible to do this because I have a copy of another report that does it. I just can't for the life of me find out how it's doing it.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 7:43am
to the best of my knowledge, Crystal only creates 1 PDF per report, so if you want multiple reports in 1 PDF, you would need to make your 'multiple' reports be only 1 report (so your cheesy way). If there is an application running, it might be able to capture the reports and put them into 1 PDF.
I don't believe that you can accomplish this with just CR alone.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum