Topic: error : Cannot read report - version 4.0 Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 3:43am
Hi there ,
I don t know if this is the right place to put my question , but I ll give it a try ... Recently , I moved from Win 2000 to Windows 7 . I m using an old financial program (access database) that makes reports using crystal . I we made almost all the adjustments and I can see some necessary data , but when it comes to make the report I got the error : cannot read report - version 4.0 , and after that - print error . I m a newbie in all this , so any advice would be useful ...
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 11:49am
This version of Crystal is so old that I'm not surprized that it doesn't run on Windows 7. Windows Vista had a "Compatibility Mode" that you could use to run applications that were designed for earlier versions of Windows. You might want to see if you have that type of option available for your accounting application.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum