Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How to stop printing records in a subreport Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wan2fly99
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote wan2fly99 Replybullet Topic: How to stop printing records in a subreport
     Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 9:36am
I have a sub report I only want to print say 10 lines in the sub report and not all the data it retrieved

I created a running total field and count each record

Then on the detail line, I created a formula to test the running total field
If it is less than 10 I print the record information
else I want to print "say more records"

I then don't want anymore records printing

How do I get out of the detail line and subreport?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum