Topic: Group Header Repeat On Each Page Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 2:54am
Hi all,
I creat a report with group. The group has a few sections. I choose option "Repeat Group Header On Each Page" in the group option and all the sections in the group repeat on each page.
Is it possible to repeat only specific section on the group header?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 4:37am
conditionally suppress the rest...hmm, but which ones...you might want to set a variable that as CR starts to print, it sets the flag then when a new page is displayed...do we know when that occurs...no, i don't think so...
I think that the flag will work, but I would make sure the flag is set correctly, especially when groups change (which may force a new page as well)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum