Topic: joining information from several records Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 11:10am
Hi, I am using XI and do not know how to combine information from two (or more) records into one formula field. The database I want to report on contains a table with the next fields:
ID StartDate PrevID 100 01/01/2010 101 02/01/2010 ... 105 22/01/2010 101 106 22/01/2010 etc.
There is no EndDate, but the end date is determined when finding a filled PrevID. So therefore I want to create a field in my report with the the end date based on the StartDate of a the ID record that contains a PrevID of a previous record.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum