Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Report won't run 1st time but will after Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ds12will
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote ds12will Replybullet Topic: Report won't run 1st time but will after
     Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 4:39am
Hello,

First time poster....

I'm using Crystal Reports XI and it's communicating with our .Net 3.5 application.

When I run a report for the first time it just continues to load until it errors out.  Every consecutive time I run the exact report (parameters and all) it runs successfully.

I've checked both URLs being sent and they are identical.

Any thoughts or places to look into?

THANKS!
Big%20smile
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum