Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Totals by Formulas - Summary - Running Totals Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
fgoitre
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Sep 2010
Location: Italy
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote fgoitre Replybullet Topic: Totals by Formulas - Summary - Running Totals
     Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 9:13am
Hello,
 
I am working on report on which I have group by 1 cathegory for making a chart. Under this group I will like to show also some subtotals but only of the current month. I have used running totals and formulas but with the formulas the result was always 0 and with the running totals empty field.
IF I group also by month, I can use a summary but I really don't want to see the info divided by month.
Do you know how can I obtain this subtotals inside the groups?
Thanks in advance.
 
Felipe
IP IP Logged
FrnhtGLI
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 22 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 347
Quote FrnhtGLI Replybullet Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 9:54am
Maybe try the formula to only add to the total if the month({table.datefield})=month(currentdate) and  year({table.datefield})=year(currentdate)
|< /\ '][' ( )
IP IP Logged
fgoitre
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Sep 2010
Location: Italy
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote fgoitre Replybullet Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 12:27pm

I have tried to put a running total that give me the count of SQ's, evaluating with formula: if year({SQ.date})=2010 and month({SQ.date})

and reseting on group change but the result is always empty.
I have also tried to do this with a formula but the result is 0.
 
I have tried also to move to the "header" section the running total and the formula but no results.
 
On this report, I want to show the delivery performance of SQ's.
I have created the following formulas:
 
Lead Time:
DateTimeVar h1 := {'SQ_database_'.Request date};
DateTimeVar h2 := {'SQ_database_'.SQ date};
DateDiff ("h", h1, h2) - DateDiff ("ww", h1, h2, crSaturday)*24 - DateDiff ("ww", h1, h2, crSunday)*24
 
Max Lead Time:
if {'SQ_database_'.SQ type}=1 then 48 else
if {'SQ_database_'.SQ type}=2 then 48 else
if {'SQ_database_'.SQ type}=3 then 96 else
if {'SQ_database_'.SQ type}=4 then 240
 
SQ Status:
if {@lead time}>{@Max SQ lead time} then "Delay" else "On Time"
 
For each SQ type (group section), I want to show a chart with the % values of SQ's "delayed" and "On time" divided by month (already done); Other chart with the SQ's performed of each type divided by month (already done) and a table with the last month results (qty of SQ's, Min lead time, Max lead time, average Lead time, etc)
I hope now is more clear what I want to do.
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum