Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Order By Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Doug
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote Doug Replybullet Topic: Order By
     Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 3:47am
I have a crystal report that was written in version 8.5.  We have since upgraded to crystal 10.  If I look at the sql query of the report it has an "order by" clause at the end.  In version 8.5 you could manually modify the sql query but in version 10 you can't.  How do I remove the  "order by" from the query?
 
Thanks in advance.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum