Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Calculated field and % on Group time Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mozart_azul
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Oct 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mozart_azul Replybullet Topic: Calculated field and % on Group time
     Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 8:50am

Hello,
I'm new using Crystal report and I need Help.
The following is my problem, please advice.



 

"@HoursToMinutes={TB.Hours}* 60"

 

"@Hours/Completed=({TB.Hours}* 60) / {TB.Completed}"

 

"@Efficiency%=I/H"

PBH

Minutes

Completed

Actual Min/PC

BOM Min/PC

Eff%

GH1

 

 

 

 

 

D

12.00

0

0

75

0.00%

D

178.02

3

59.34

75

126.39%

D

46.98

1

46.98

75

159.64%

D

31.98

1

31.98

75

234.52%

 

 

 

 

 

 

GF3

268.98

5


75


GF2

 

 

 

 

 

GF1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On detail time I have 3 calculated fields (formula above field names):

1. Minutes

2. Actual Min/PC

3. Eff%

 

Totals

1. Minutes             = sum (HoursToMinutes)

2. Completed        = sum (completed)

3. Actual Min/PC = MISSING

4. BOM Min/PC   = average (BOM Min/PC)

5. Eff%                 = MISSING

 

My problem is on GF3 for total on # 3 and # 5.

Calculation should be:

3. Actual Min/PC = “Total Minutes”  \ “Total Completed”

5. Eff %                 = “BOM Min/PC“ \ “Total Actual Min/PC”


Thanks for the Help I really need it.

Alfredo


 

 

 

 


IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 8:05am

sum (HoursToMinutes,{gf3}) / sum (completed, {gf3})

 
should work.
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum