Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Design view question Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
km04
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote km04 Replybullet Topic: Design view question
     Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 3:17am
Hello everybody, new to Crystal Reports and have been volunteered to become the CR "guru" for our group.
 
In trying to train myself, using online help and questions folks from other groups who actually know how to work within the program(I plan on buying a book or two in the very near future), I would like to know if it is possible to print the design view. I am trying to make the direct relationship between the actual form and the fields in the design view(I'm a very visual guy, I can read about it all day and grasp the idea pretty much, but if I can see it then it goes a lot further).
 
Thanks in advance for the help.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 3:45am
screen capture software, but not from CR that I know of.
 
CR is pretty good, where you place the field is where it will print, it is groupings and the such that don't print 'every' time, just when they are supposed ;)
IP IP Logged
km04
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote km04 Replybullet Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 4:12am
Thanks for the reply. I guess I will have to learn a new way then.
 
I will have a LOT of questions in the furture  ithink, not sure how many other folks questions I'll be able to answer though.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum