Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Weird: Commented-Out lines disappearing from code Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SCurnow
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Oct 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote SCurnow Replybullet Topic: Weird: Commented-Out lines disappearing from code
     Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 8:26am

Hello...

I'm having a weird issue I've never encountered before, which is that when I use the comment operator (//) to comment-out lines from my code, those lines completely disappear when I Save/Close the Report Selector window.
 
I'm using Crystal Reports 8.
 
Anyone encountered this?  Could it be a viewing preference that I've inadvertently turned off/on?
 
Thanks in advance...
 
-shelley
-sc
IP IP Logged
rvink
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Location: New Zealand
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Quote rvink Replybullet Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 11:32am
Comments in the "select expert" are not saved and disappear, but I've never had problems with comments in regular formulas.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum