Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Sort By Date (Month Year) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
priyavelan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Oct 2010
Location: Singapore
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote priyavelan Replybullet Topic: Sort By Date (Month Year)
     Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 11:57pm
Hi,
 
I have to create a report with more than 1 bar chart inside.
I created the charts one below other in the same section "Report header".
All uses different Stored Procedures without any links.
 
For the x-axis, I need to format the data as Mon-YY format.
I used a formaula field to get the formated date value & attached that for the chart group selection. I used the Order as "In original Order".
It is working fine when ther is only one chart in the report. But when I have more than 1, the chart value get looped.
 
Pls help to resolve the above if any one have idea on it.
 
Thanks
priya
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum