Joined: 11 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Date Parameter help Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 8:31am
Hello, I am a total noob when it comes to crystal reports. I have inherited a report from my predecessor. The report is using a static start and end date time. Im wanting to use a 3rd party program to automatically run this report, but i need change the static dates to a parameter so the 3rd party software can update the dates. I have been trying to get this to work for the last few days but can seem to get it to work. Below is the static date formula that crystal is using. Any help would be great.
{Visitor.LastCheckInTime} in DateTime (2010, 08, 01, 0, 0, 0) to DateTime (2010, 08, 31,23, 59, 59)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum