Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Supress group heading printing on page bottom Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
flanman
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Quote flanman Replybullet Topic: Supress group heading printing on page bottom
     Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 12:15pm
I have a report with Several Grouping levels. Something like this:

G1 Date (Keep together & Print header on each page)
  G2 Team (Keep together & Print header on each page)
    G3 Person (Keep together & Print header on each page)
     G4 Event ID ((Keep together )

The problem I am having is on some pages I get part of G3 -Person, but the
details are on the next page with the the header repeating. This is not giving my report a real clean look.

I there a formula I can put in the section expert that says something like surpress if cannot print full info in the section/group footer?

Thanks,
Flanman
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 5:52am
besides counting rows printed, no.
 
if you are just checking 'Keep Together' in the section expert, I would try editing the group and on the second tab(Options) checking 'Keep Together'.  This one seems to work, while the one in Section Expert doesn't.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
molin
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote molin Replybullet Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by lockwelle

besides counting rows printed, no.
 
if you are just checking 'Keep Together' in the section expert, I would try editing the group and on the second tab(Options) checking 'Keep Together'.  This one seems to work, while the one in Section Expert doesn't.
 
HTH


This works.  thank you
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum