Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Topic: finding last record Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 11:48am
I am trying to use a function to suppress duplicate records. I used next(fld)=(fld) and it works fine except for the last record which tries to compare with the next record and hence doesnt display it. How can i solve this issue. I tried using the following for suppressing the row.
Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Location: New Zealand
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 1:15pm
To suppress duplicate records, on the "Database" menu, check the "Select Distinct Records" option.
If you need all records for your report but only want to display distinct records, create a group on the fld, put your record details in the group header or footer, and suppress the detail line.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum