Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Limiting number of columns per page Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
louisville2k10
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Quote louisville2k10 Replybullet Topic: Limiting number of columns per page
     Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 8:02am
Hi, I have enabled multiple columns in my details section, but I only want each page to display four columns before starting the following page with another four columns, and so on. Can someone please help me figure out how I can do this?
 
Thanks for your help!
IP IP Logged
louisville2k10
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 45
Quote louisville2k10 Replybullet Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 11:16am
FYI I figured it out for whoever might need the answer in the future.
 
 
For an 11'' wide layout, I selected "allow multiple columns" and checked "keep together" on the common tab of the section expert. On the layout tab in the section expert, I set the column widths to 2.65 inches and for the printing direction I selected "Across then down"
 
I also suppressed the first column of row titles by selecting "suppress if duplicated" after right clicking and going to "format field"
 
 
Hope this helps someone!
Thanks for your help!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum