Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Multiple sub-report on the main report? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
janoose
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote janoose Replybullet Topic: Multiple sub-report on the main report?
     Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 2:30pm
I have created two sub-reports. I have this main report where there are two page headers for each of the two sub-reports. I even tried putting each of the two sub-reports into two details (a and b) on the main report. The problem is that I have get 14 pages of the report having the exact same information. So page 1 is the same as page 2,3,4,5,6,....14. I think this have to do with there are about 14 records so it is doing some loop. I am new with Crystal Reports so I prefer to avoid coding as possible
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 5:03am
put the subreports in a report header (not a page header) or in a report footer.
IP IP Logged
janoose
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote janoose Replybullet Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 5:39am
Thank you yes that fixes the problem. I put it into report header but I created two for each sub reports. When I runned the report I had a couple empty pages so I suppressed the other parts of the report like footer, detail etc and now I only go the report into one page which was what I wanted in the first place.
 
 
THANK YOU!!!Clap
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum