Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Field corresponding to a certain field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Mohamed
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Oct 2010
Location: France
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Mohamed Replybullet Topic: Field corresponding to a certain field
     Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 6:07am
Hi all,
It seems to be easy but I would like to store in a simple formula a value field corresponding to another one.
 
Field 1 : dates
Field 2 : Turnover (TO)
 
Example
record 1 : 30/01/10 TO : 1000
record 2 : 26/02/10 TO : 2000
record 3 : 31/03/10 TO : 1500
 
I would like to return in a formula TO for one date. For 30.01.10 I need to see 1000 as value of the Formula. How can I do ?
 
Thank you for your help.
Mohamed
 
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 8:06am
if datefield = date(2010,1,30) then 1000 else
if datefield = date(2010,2,26) then 2000 else
if datefield = date(2010,3,31) then 1500 else
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum