Joined: 10 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Topic: second blank page? Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 6:01am
I created a new report that is a certificate (ie - 1 page) but a 2nd blank page is showing up. I've tried supressing/hiding the headers and footers and minimizing them as much as I can but the second page still shows up. Any ideas how to get rid of it?
Joined: 10 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 9:37am
I figured it out, it was because my image hung over the side 1 mm (well something very small). Once I made the image smaller the second page went away.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum