Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Printing external PDF document through Main Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sudhi_libra
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote sudhi_libra Replybullet Topic: Printing external PDF document through Main Report
     Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 9:19pm
Hi,
 
I have a created a crystal report. Written a procedure to get data for this report. I have stored some PDF documents in an external drive. When I print this crystal report i need to print these external documents along with the main report.
 
Can any one please help me in this?
 
Thank You,
 
Regards,
Sudheendra 
Sudhi
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum